- Together with our affiliated organisations in NSW, Australia and International partners, to gather and utilise resources and work with developing communities around the world to relieve poverty, care for orphans, support quality educational opportunities for children and young people by establishing a long-term and effective services and building desirable communities.
- To serve the public in attaining good physical, mental and social health and welfare through various services and activities.
- To provide training and volunteering opportunities to young people in local and international projects to promote awareness to global social issues.
Light & Love Home in Sydney NSW Incorporated
- Timothy Yiu Hung Tang Chairperson / Public Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suki Suk Hua Yuen Secretary
- Jenny Yin Nei Leung Treasurer
- Cephas Chi Ming Lee Chinese Community Services
- Richard Au-yeung Domestic Event Coordinator
- Grace Lee Social Media, e-communications and Publication Coordinator
- Robert Cheung Volunteers Recruitment Coordinator
|Office Address:||PO Box 448, West Ryde, NSW 1685 Australia|